We keep thinking about our long-term responsibilities
to the environment in which we all work and live.
Maxword Power 48V series Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
is storage battery to provide reliable backup power systems.
• Built-in intelligent BMS (Battery Management System) for battery protection from overcharge, over-discharge, overcurrent and over-temperature.
• Standard 19-inch rack-mount durable enclosure for plug & play replacement
• Equipped with RS485/RS232 communication
• Built-in function for parallel connection
• Standard BMS with options for charging current limit in parallel connection (programmable ON/OFF)
• Safest lithium chemistry with high energy density
• Efficient & long-lasting service life
Specifications for ESS Battery
|Nominal [email protected]||50Ah||50Ah||100Ah||100Ah||12Ah||12Ah|
|Min. [email protected]||48.5Ah||48.5Ah||97 Ah||97Ah||11.5Ah||11.5Ah|
|Approx, weight||30.3 Kg||31.5Kg||49.5Kg||51.8Kg||9Kg||9.2Kg|
|Operating voltage range||42V~54V||44.8V~57.6V||42V~53.2V||44.8V~56.8V||42V-53.2V||44.8V~56.8V|
|Recommended charging voltage||52.5V-54V||56V~57.6V||52.5V~53.2V||56V~56.8V||52.5V||56V|
|Max. charging current||50A||50A||50A||50A||5A||5A|
|Charging current limit in parallel connection (programmable ON/OFF)||10A||10A||10A||10A||2A||2A|
|Max. continuous discharging current||50A||50A||50A||50A||10A||10A|
|Max. peak discharging current||55A (<3S)||55A (<3S)||55A(<3S)||55A(<3S)||12A(<3S)||12A(<3S)|
|Discharging cut-off voltage||42V||44.8V||42V||44.8V||42V||44.8V|
|Faraday charging efficiency||N98%||298%||298%||298%||>98%||>98%|
|Energy charging efficiency||N92%||292%||292%||292%||>92%||>92%|
|Internal resistance||80mQ||85mQ||55mQ||60m Q||140mQ||150mQ|
|Cycle Life (@25°C,0.2C,80%DOD)||1800 Cycles||1800 Cycles||1800 Cycles||1800 Cycles||1800 Cycles||1800 Cycles|
|Storage duration||12 Months @20°C~25°C||12 Months @20°C~25°C||12 Months @20°C~25°C|
|Safety standard||UL1642 at cell level||UL 1642 at cell level||UL1642 at cell level|
|Water dust resistance||IP30||IP30||IP30|
|Parallel function||Maximum support 16 units in parallel, recommended no more than 12 units||Maximum support 16 groups in parallel, recommended no more than 12 groups||Maximum support 16 units in parallel, recommended no more than 12 units|
|Nominal [email protected]||50Ah||50Ah||100Ah|
|Operating voltage range||42V~54V||44.8V~57.6V||42V~53.2|
|Recommended charging voltage||52.5V-54V||56V-57.6V||52.5V-53.2V|
|Max. charging Current||50A||50A||50A|
|Charging current limit in parallel connection(programmable ON/OFF)||10A||10A||10A|
|Max. continuous discharging current||50A||50A||50A|
|Max.peak discharging current||55A(<3S)||55A(<3S)||55A(<3S)|
|Discharging cut-off voltage||42V||44.8V||42V|
|Faraday charging efficiency||N98%||298%||298%|
|Energy charging effeciency||N92%||292%||292%|
|Cycle Life(@25℃, 0.2C, 80%DOD)||1800 Cycles||1800 Cycles||1800 Cycles|
|Storage duration||12 Months @ 20℃-25℃|
|Safety standard||UL1642 at cell level|
|Parallel function||Maximum support 16 units in parallel, recommended no more than 12 units|
Electric Power Systems
The Electric Power Systems also has corresponding information and control systems in various links and different levels to measure, regulate, control, protect, communicate and dispatch the production process of electric energy, so as to ensure that users can obtain safe and high-quality electric energy. ESS battery can also be found at the electric power systems.
Telecom ESS Systems
Unattended Power Source
Maxworld Power 48V series Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery is storage battery to provide reliable backup power for access network equipment, remote switch, mobile communications, transmission equipment and other Telecom Solar ESS Energy Storage System.
Pictures of ESS Battery
FAQ for ESS Battery
- What is the ESS energy storage system?
- An energy storage system, also abbreviated as ESS, generally is a group of devices, such as inverter, GX device and batteries, assembled together to store energy, which can be used when in power blackouts. With the support of high-capacity batteries, energy storage systems improve the efficiency of power generation and reduce losses in energy storing.
- Which battery is most suitable for solar energy storage?
- LiFePO4 batteries are one of the best ways for solar energy storage, and it’s commonly found that LiFePO4 batteries are used for solar panels batteries. Compared to other batteries such as lead-acid batteries and redox flow batteries, LiFePO4 batteries are more efficient and can power for a longer lifespan. Besides, a LiFePO4 battery can adapt to extreme weather, while some batteries stop working in a relatively cold or heat environment.
- How does an energy storage system work?
- Energy storage system is complex electronic equipment to capture the energy and store it for use in energy shortages. Being supported by grid-scale, long-lasting ESS batterycells, which can power up to 12 hours, an energy storage system is an ideal way to achieve scale energy storage, especially renewable energy storage such as wind and solar.
- Can a battery last forever?
- All batteries are subject to decay. The more times a battery is used, the less capacity it holds to power devices. However, different batteries vary in battery lifespan.Lithium batteries, especially LiFePO4 batteries, tend to work for a longer time than other batteries, like alkaline batteries. A relatively longer lifespan enables lithium batteries to be one of the best materials in the electronics industry.
- What are the best batteries for an off-grid energy system?
- Nowadays, lithium ion batteries, especially lithium iron phosphate batteries are considered to be one of the best batteries for an off-grid energy system. As a high-efficiency battery, the LiFePO4 battery can deliver more performance and have a much longer lifespan than other batteries. Besides, LiFePO4 batteries don’t require any maintenance to extend their life.
- What is the future of energy storage?
- As a sustainable energy technology, energy storage systems have gained widespread acceptance as efficient ways to reduce reliance on non-renewable energy, like fossil fuels. And ESS systems have been one of the fast-developing technologies in the sustainable energy industry. With batteries-based energy storage systems, renewable energy such as solar and wind, can be tapped into efficiently.
- What is the round trip efficiency of a lithium-ion battery based energy storage system (ESS)?
- The round trip efficiency of lithium ion batteries measures the energy retention of a battery after its being charged. Lithium-ion battery round trip efficiency, which is critical to the success of batteries’ energy storage technology, is about 95 percent. With such a high round trip efficiency, lithium ion batteries are considered to be one of the most efficient batteries. A lithium ion battery is also the top choice for ESS battery.
Maxworld pride us on our excellent R&D team and strong creativity, with the most advanced facilities, strict ISO standard manufacturing process, efficient management, and the awareness of being a leader in the battery industry, committed to manufacturing and design LiFePO4 and lithium batteries, integrated battery packs for green energy storage systems and Telecom Solar ESS Energy Storage System. Focusing on lead-acid batteries to replace green energy, and provide best battery solutions for solar energy storage systems, 48V systems for telecommunication stations, 12 or 24V marine and RV energy systems and so on.